PsycoFit Weight Loss Program
Our weight loss program gives you the tools and guidelines that will teach you how to choose and cook your meals. You will learn to the many possible ways eat staple foods in your daily diet.
- Natural whole grains, rice, wheat, barley.
- Legumes, such as quinoa, lentils, millet, chickpeas, and all types of beans, white and red kidney beans.
- Vegetables, such as every type you can find in the supermarket of all different colors.
- Protein such as tofu, tempeh, seitan, and other soy products, and legumes. Green peas, quinoa, nuts, beans, chickpeas, edamame, hemp, chia seeds, Sesame, sunflower and poppy seeds.
- Fruits, seasonal fruits, just remember that fruits contain a lot of sugar to keep it down to three fruits a day.
Your program will design for you a complete nutrition plan that will include all the nutrients you need:
- Essential fats like walnuts (6-8 halves) or 6-8 almonds and around one tablespoon of olive oil a day, and a tablespoon of natural tahini sauce or a half an avocado.
- Carbohydrates-Sugars are the central elements of human nutrition. It has always been the main source of energy. Carbohydrates = C6 H12 O6. Carbohydrates are used to generate the energy needed for the body. This energy is exploited in the body for essential biochemical procedures, such as bodybuilding compounds, exercise, maintaining stable body heat. Carbohydrates are found in abundance in cereal seeds, fruits, and vegetables. and can be found in all parts of the plants but it is mainly stored in the roots and seeds as raw material starch.
- Protein is crucial in your diet to help your body repair cells and make new ones. Protein is also important for growth and development during childhood, adolescence, and pregnancy.
Our human body stores energy in the form of glycogen in the liver, muscles and a small amount in the kidneys, and is used when the need arises an energy source.
Register for this 10 part weight loss program which includes:
- a specifically designed nutrition plan for you.
- downloadable worksheets to track your progress.
- calorie counter cheat sheets to make it easy for you to calculate how much food you are eating.
- email correspondence to maintain your motivation.
- daily workout program set up at the beginning.
Next Steps…Join our PsycoFit Mailing List
Check out my books: